Venturefest Scotland is an annual, business innovation event for ambitious Scottish SMEs, entrepreneurs, investors, academics and innovators designed to inspire, inform and connect. Last year 612 delegates attended; this year 1,000 are expected.
Taking place on Thursday 1 September 2016 at the Glasgow Science Centre, the event is FREE to attend and provides a platform for Scottish SMEs across all sectors to network, to learn, to share expertise and ideas, and ultimately to do business.
The event is supported by a network of partners and stakeholders including InnovateUK, Scottish Enterprise, Glasgow City Council, Standard Life and SP Energy Networks.
This year’s highlights include:
- Confirmed keynote from leading UK entrepreneur and digital pioneer, Chris van der Kuyl
- 12 x practical, SME-focused workshops including a Digital Garagemasterclass from Google on how to reach new customers online
- Pitchfest: a series of pitching masterclasses delivered by industry experts including Scottish Edge, Entrepreneurial Spark and Informatics Ventures
- Bookable, 1-2-1 meetings with a range of business experts
- An Innovation Showcase presenting 20 of Scotland’s most innovative companies
- A dynamic exhibition
To register visit Venturefest Scotland here.
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook